I cant find my wifi driver after new update and i tried to redtore my - Microsoft Community


i cant find wifi driver after new update , tried redtore previous update windows update page automatically gets close switch page

moved from:  windows / windows 10 / windows update, recovery, & backup / pc

hi krishna,

there either corrupted or missing data file , that's why you're encountering issue wifi. we'd know more information provide accurate resolution. kindly answer following:

  • are referring wifi network?
  • have tried looking wifi network on different user profile?

in meantime, suggest check basic troubleshooting steps in article fix network connection issues in windows 10.

we'll waiting response.



Windows / Windows 10 / Network & internet / PC



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Windows 10 external display - Microsoft Community

I lose Bluetooth audio whenever I connect to Wifi - Microsoft Community

Mouse an touch bad bugging and freezing constantly - Microsoft Community