How do I connect to wifi in safe mode (windows 10) - Microsoft Community


hi,

something seems slowing internet connection down decided start pc in safe mode , see whether made difference.

i used link microsoft: https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/12376/windows-10-start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

this tells me how start in safe mode networking. assume mean wifi.

the trouble is, when restart, wifi disabled , and no longer see network connections.

even on log in screen (where enter pin or password), network option not allow me connect anything.

can explain this? , know workaround (which not involve me being technical genius)??

jp.

hi,

have article called fix wi-fi problems in windows 10 contains simple set of instructions correct issue. kindly check link.

we'll keep eye out reply.


Windows / Windows 10 / Network & internet / PC



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I lose Bluetooth audio whenever I connect to Wifi - Microsoft Community

Windows 10 external display - Microsoft Community

Mouse an touch bad bugging and freezing constantly - Microsoft Community