I have spelled the email address incorrectly when I set up my new - Microsoft Community


i have spelled email address incorrectly when set new desktop - windows 10 home machine. can me change please.

i have tried change verification code keeps being sent incorrect email address set up!!  going around in circles here

please me!

moved from: windows / windows 10 / desktop, start, & personalization / pc

hello mike,

in case, you'll have reset desktop factory settings , set computer correct email account. recommend check article to guide in resetting pc.

we forward response.

regards.



Windows / Windows 10 / Windows Hello, lock screen & sign-in / PC



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Error 0x80180018 when trying to add a second work account on Windows - Microsoft Community

How to sync (or sign-in) to Windows 10 properly? - Microsoft Community

Cannot connect to RDS 2012R2 session through RDWeb Gateway using - Microsoft Community